Welcome!
For a long while, I have been sending out a morning greeting to a group of wonderful women ... I call it their Morning Sparkle! I think we all grow stronger when we know we are linked with inspiring people. How fortunate I am, as each one of them, is an inspiration to me.
It's my hope, with thoughts that can be simple or profound, you will be encouraged to Dream Embrace and Believe. Life is a tricky stage, isn't it? Sometimes we feel incredibly alone, and then, again, there are times we believe the whole world is watching every step we make. Really? The whole world? Well, take a breath - they're not ... and isn't that a relief? You see, it's what we believe, that becomes our truth. And believing to be so amazing the whole world is watching every step, makes us physically anxious and uptight - so - we change our thoughts, get a bit more real, smile, breath and relax.
I hope these thoughts will encourage you to dream. You have a most amazing Spirit that just might be nudging you to do something. Pay attention! Daydream ... or have the most marvelous dream when you go to sleep tonight. That's when things begin to percolate - nothing extraordinary has been created in this world without the DREAM. Then there's the other big part - believing in yourself and knocking on the doors to your dream in the real world.
Really - you ARE most amazing. I believe it to be true. You have a light that Sparkles - is your Spirit nudging you? What is your dream?
Blessings and Love!
Your blog really looks like you, the colors, the words, the inspiration. I like it!
ReplyDeleteThank you, Mary ... your 'Inspire' and 'Create' helped me take the first step!
Delete