Good Morning - Afternoon - Evening - To You!
I have always had a sense of Angels being close to me, for which I am very grateful. I admit, I have conversations and requests with them ... and I smile when answers are given.
This summer, both my Mom and Dad died, and all us kids have been going through the natural process of grieving, each in our own ways. It's not something you can rush through - and it's allowing Time to be our friend ... and blessing. Over the weekend, we took another breath, as a "SOLD" sign was placed on top of their "For Sale" sign at the house. Another closure. In the waves of emotions I was feeling, I asked Mom to send me a sign, something from her, that I would know in an instant, it was from her, and all is well ... I usually like things in black and white ... but I didn't specifically ask for that ...
This morning, I walked out of my bedroom, after a restless night. The sun was shinning and this is what I saw out my living room window. Note - I have to walk out my bedroom every day - to start my day - it's the first time I have ever seen this! The Angel is from her flower garden and now placed on the south side of my living room window. I know it's the angle from the sun, and the particular moment I happened to walk out of my bedroom created this. I also know, my Mom loved Angels, and the synchronicity of this moment, makes me smile ... and Mom is smiling .... and all is well!
I hope your day makes you smile.
Blessings and Love!
Sweet image, Deb. Sweet memories, too.
ReplyDelete