As I am still new to the techie parts of blogging,
I'm including the words to the letters that you were not able to see on the previous blog.
Let's try this again!
We all find love to be challenging at one time or another - several times within a day, perhaps?
We're not alone on this one.
This note was written by a young child:
" Dear God,
I bet it's very hard
for you to love all of everybody
in the whole world
There are only
4 people in our
family and I
can never do it."
Nan
Nan has the right idea, as she shared her thoughts on love with God. Wise Nan. It's ok to admit frustration. It's ok to wonder... "how am I going to do this love thing today?"
Then you pause ....
A note from young Elliott:
" Dear God,
I think about you
sometimes even
when I'm not praying."
Elliott
...
and take a breath from deep down inside the truest part of you, and
do the best you can.
God smiles ... even if your name isn't Elliott!
What is your challenge in love today? Write a letter!
Blessings and Love!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for stopping by!